Welcome to the 21st Annual Florence Merchants Car Show
The 21st Annual Florence Merchants Car Show in Florence, Colorado, is a relaxed, noncompetitive showing of classic cars, along with fun family friendly events, great food and shopping in historic Florence, Antique Capital of Colorado on May 21, 2023. Come to Main Street in the small town of Florence, Colorado on scenic Highway 115 to celebrate the 21st anniversary of one of southern Colorado’s favorite car, truck and hotrod shows! The Car Show started back in 2002 with only eleven cars and has now grown to over 400 cars annually. With historic Main Street closed off, local Florence businesses host car collectors, car lovers and their families for this one day event. Enjoy the day shopping for antiques, viewing classic and custom vehicles, touring the local Pioneer Museum, enjoying local art galleries along with a variety of wonderful local restaurants, cafes, and bars. Admission is free to the public. A $35.00 registration fee for vehicles is required for participants. Each year there will be drawings for door prizes and cash.
- Tommy & the Cruisers band will be playing during event.
- Pre registration is preferred — in person at The Loralie Antique Mall, 109 West Main Street or on the website.
- Packet pick up will be in front of the bowling alley located at 108 W Main Street from 6 am to 9:30 am. Sales for additional t-shirts or dash plaques will start at 10 am at The Loralie Antique Mall. You are assigned a registration number through the website or at The Loralie Antique Mall. You will need to make your own window label and bring that with you and have it in your window when entering the event. You will NOT be allowed in the show if you do not have one.
- We will have awesome door prizes again. We will do the drawings before the event and you can pick up your prizes at packet pick up.
- Entry gates will be at the intersection of 67/Pikes Peak from the north side. Make sure you have your window stickers with your registration numbers in your windows when entering the event.