Welcome to the 21st Annual Florence Merchants Car Show
The 21st Annual Florence Merchants Car Show in Florence, Colorado, is a relaxed, noncompetitive showing of classic cars, along with fun family friendly events, great food and shopping in historic Florence, Antique Capital of Colorado on May 21, 2023. Come to Main Street in the small town of Florence, Colorado on scenic Highway 115 to celebrate the 21st anniversary of one of southern Colorado’s favorite car, truck and hotrod shows! The Car Show started back in 2002 with only eleven cars and has now grown to over 400 cars annually. With historic Main Street closed off, local Florence businesses host car collectors, car lovers and their families for this one day event. Enjoy the day shopping for antiques, viewing classic and custom vehicles, touring the local Pioneer Museum, enjoying local art galleries along with a variety of wonderful local restaurants, cafes, and bars. Admission is free to the public. A $35.00 registration fee for vehicles is required for participants. Each year there will be drawings for door prizes and cash.
COVID restrictions and rules will apply and we will be limiting the event several ways. We hope by the start of the show most of the restrictions will be lifted so keep checking back! We will also notify people by email as we have updated information.
- When you register you will need to sign a liability release form that holds everyone harmless involved with the event in case anything happens. If you registered last year you will also need to sign one. If you do not you will get a refund and lose your registration spot.
- There is no Cruise Above the Gorge this year.
- Registrations are limited to 200 cars right now. So, sign up ASAP to get your spot.
- Please keep social distancing rules and stay 6 feet away from all new and old friends you will be meeting.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations along with signs as reminders of the rules we all need to follow.
- Wear a mask. Masks will be included in your registration packets donated by our sponsors.
- Vehicles will be parked every other space. Do not move cones from blocked parking spaces.
- Sorry no band this year but feel free to play music in your cars.
- There is no day-of registration so pre-register in person at The Loralie Antique Mall, 109 West Main Street or on the website.
- Packet pick up will be in front of the bowling alley located at 108 W Main Street from 6 am to 9:30 am. Sales for additional t-shirts or dash plaques will start at 10 am. You are assigned a registration number through the website or at The Loralie Antique Mall you will need to make your own window label and bring that with you and have it in your window when entering the event. You will NOT be allowed in the show if you do not have one.
- We will have awesome door prizes again from Sears in Canon City. We will do the drawings before the event and you can pick up your prizes at packet pick up.
- Entry gates will be at the intersection of 67/Pikes Peak and 2nd Street and 115/Main Street and McCandless to the East. Make sure you have your window stickers with your registration numbers in your windows when entering the event.